Tuesday 1 December 2015

Let's Get Festive - Pixelscrapper December Blog Train

     The holiday season is upon us. Our neighbourhood held it's annual spaghetti dinner with Santa. All the kids had a great time and the parents got a good laugh from some of the gift requests.One young lady asked for a BMW while another wants a baby brother! In my family, we celebrate St. Nicholas day on December 19th, and I am trying to teach my littlest one a traditional song. He is of course fighting me at every turn. This will be a real test of which one of us is more stubborn. My money is on him right now!

     This month's blog train will hopefully inspire some very festive pages. I took my inspiration this month from vintage wall papers. I think the colours that were chosen for this month will work really well with any winter pages. They will certainly add a pop of colour to the mostly monochromatic scenery outside my window right now.

You can find all the other beautiful contributions HERE

Click on individual links below



16 comments:

  1. love your funky patterns, thanks a bunch! though, i find it strange you mark the st.nick's day on the 19th - here it's on the 6th. funny, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paddy! We have St. Nicholas day by the Julian or Orthodox calendar. Do you celebrate it where you are?

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your generosity! I especially love the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous -- thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! Thank you for sharing x x Anthea in Botswana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, these are so wonderful, beautiful! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, everyone has knocked this one out of the ball park (as usual !!! lol) .. I would like to thank each and every one of the designers for a year of fun and freebies :) Thank you so much .. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous 2016 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you this is lovely. Have a nice christmas and new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful kit! so much to love! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vellum aspects!!! The overlays are stunning!!! Love the borders and elements!!! Love the beautiful papers!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your creations with us. :) I hope 2016 will be a great year for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great post! I love reading it, you can be a great writer.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់

    ReplyDelete